Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our site and submitting information to us. If we do store or transfer data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between us and any third parties we engage with.
Data security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site.
The Company shall ensure that the following measures are taken with respect to the collection, holding, and processing of personal data:
• All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the company shall be made fully aware of both their individual responsibilities and the company’s responsibilities under the Regulation and under this Policy, and shall be provided with a copy of this Policy;
• Only employees, agents, sub-contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the company that need access to, and use of, personal data in order to carry out their assigned duties correctly shall have access to personal data held by the Company;
• All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the company handling personal data will be appropriately trained to do so;
• The performance of those employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the company handling personal data shall be regularly evaluated and reviewed;
• All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the company handling personal data will be bound to do so in accordance with the principles of the Regulation and this Policy;
• All agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the company handling personal data must ensure that any and all of their employees who are involved in the processing of personal data are held to the same conditions as those relevant employees of the company arising out of this Policy and the Regulation.
Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet