Why Invest?

Here at Crowd with Us we are bringing people together to compete with the big shots and the large financial institutions in the investment world. Our goal is to become the Amazon of the property crowd-funding world.
A city like London, where Crowd with Us is based, is a tough market to enter for many everyday investors and small developers as well. Crowd with Us offers an innovative way for you as an investor to team up with entrepreneurial property developers from around the UK in deals that would normally be out of reach for many.

In the case of financially distressed situations, you have the opportunity to help rescue people who have fallen on hard times financially. In these deals, a fair and win/win/win solution is found for you, the property developer & the person(s) whose situation is being rescued financially. The founders of Crowd with Us have invested in over 50 such deals since the financial recession of 2008 and have a wealth of experience in these scenarios.

Since house price records began in 1952, statistics show that UK house prices have doubled on average in just under every 10 years. London property prices have doubled on average every 5-7 years. 'Sounds high' we hear you say? Well it is, and that is why investors have already 'Crowded with Us', to invest in over 50 properties, predominantly in London, to make healthy potential returns on their investments.

Crowd with Us are focused on areas of the UK where property developers have deals in affordable but aspirational areas where people want to live. These are the areas we believe will have the highest growth in the medium to long term as demand drives growth.

 

Whatever your circumstance, whether you are looking to get your foot on the ladder or if you want to increase the size of your portfolio, crowd with us and invest in London's competitive property market.



We buy properties with you and other Crowd with Us investors and you share any potential profit from the sale proceeds. As well as this, we give the crowd 100% of the rental profit.

 

The London Market has generally been out of reach for the average person, Crowd with Us offers an innovative way for almost everyone to invest in London Property.

It is currently estimated that by 2017, 1% of the world's population will own more wealth than the other 99% (reference here).

Whilst we realise it’s not going to happen overnight, we feel that everyone should have the opportunity to share in the worlds wealth.

Refer to the ‘How much could you make’ section for more insight on the kind of returns you can expect to see.

Be the first to hear Sign up for free and never miss out on property launches or latest news.

PLEASE NOTE

Capital at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and historic performance is not a guide to future performance. Please read Risk Statement before investing.

Crowd with Us (FRN707804) is an appointed representative of Share In Ltd (FRN603332). Share In Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Crowd with Us is the trading name of Crowd with Us Limited, a company registered in England No: 9243491. The registered office of the company is 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
Neither Crowd with Us Limited, Share In Ltd nor any of their affiliates or group companies provides any advice or recommendations in relation to this website. If you have any doubt about the suitability of any investment marketed by Crowd with Us Limited, or you require financial advice, you should seek a personal recommendation from an appropriately qualified financial advisor that does give advice.
Investments are only available to certain specified persons who are sufficiently sophisticated to understand the risks. Investments in property and unlisted shares carry risk and you may not receive the anticipated returns and your capital may be at risk. Click here to read our Risk Statement.

Capital at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and historic performance is not a guide to future performance.
Investments are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Please read Risk Statement before investing.